& Values and their Impact on Western Civilization
How to Host a Successful Event
- Allow all answers that are respectfully presented. Also allow
members of the discussion group to disagree in a respectful manner.
- If an answer is way off point, ask if anyone else has another idea.
Try to cover the main points of the book.
- Verify ahead of time that the room you are using is quiet.
- Ask your own interesting questions. For example, you might ask whether any one in the discussion
group has lived under a system of tyranny and to describe the experience.
- You can invite a noted scholar from the community to speak for 10
minutes, followed by a 60 minute discussion.